I popped home to Swansea for the weekend and, after a day of hangover shopping with my mum (I blame Cards Against Humanity and a bottle of vodka the night before), we stumbled upon this really lovely Spanish restaurant.
Step through the entrance off the Kingsway, climb the stairs and you’ll be met with La Fina‘s timber beams, large south-facing windows and rustic charm.
There was a two course for £12.95 lunch option, but we thought it would be rude not to try their tapas menu – and it didn’t disappoint. The lamb croquettes and black pudding wrapped in bacon are a must!
My eat of the week
- Lamb croquettes – £3.95
- Morcilla con bacon (black pudding wrapped in bacon) – £3.95
- Champinones al ajo (mushrooms cooked in garlic, chilli, olive oil and tabasco) – £3.95
- Ternera a la pimienta (beef medallions in a creamy pepper sauce with sauteed potatoes) – £4.95
- Monte enebro (grilled goats cheese served on bruschetta with tomato, onion, beetroot and balsamic) – £4.45
- Berberechos (Penclawdd cockles, battered and fried) – £3.75